1984 Toyota Hiace Trakka Campervan Retro with rebuilt Engine
- Rebuilt engine $8,433
- Cold AC
- 08/08/2020 COVID-19 UPDATE – WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS, OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK. NSW RESIDENTS CAN VISIT THE DEALERSHIP. QUEENSLAND RESIDENTS BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW / TEST DRIVE / COLLECT / IN QUEENSLAND. BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW OUR STOCK IN COOLANGATTA AND KIRRA QLD. WE WILL BRING THE MOTORHOME OR CAMPERVAN ACROSS THE BORDER FOR YOU. LOCAL BORDER ZONE RESIDENTS CAN CROSS ANYTIME TO VIEW STOCK. WE CAN FREIGHT TO VICTORIA AND SOUTH AUSTRALIA. BORDER IS 5 MINUTES FROM OUR PLACE.
- 1984 Toyota Hiace Trakka Pop Top Campervan
- Cold front vehicle AC
- Great condition
- Travelled 234,715
- $8,433 paid for Engine rebuild with receipts
- Rebuild done at 223,217km
- Drives great
- 5 Speed manual, easily travelled at 110kph
- New wheel cylinders
- New front shock absorbers
- Bull Bar
- Seatbelts for 4 people
- 2 x burner swing out cooker
- Annex for side
- Under floor water tank
- Sink with water supply
- Electric water pump
- 2 x sliding windows with screens
- Bed seat design, lounge converts to bed
- Pop top roof with 3 vents and fly screens
- 12v power
- Block out curtains all round
- Big boot
- Fold away dining table
This campervan is in great condition and has been very well cared for, also it has a fully rebuilt engine only 11,000km ago with receipts for $8,433.
The 5 speed allows the camper to travel at 110kph and is has cold front vehicle AC.
Open 6 days, 5 minutes to Gold Coast Airport, Trade Ins welcome, Finance available, Warranty available.
We Sell Jayco, KEA, Volkswagen, Frontline, Trakka, Sunliner, Talvor. Winnebago, Avida, Avan, Discoverer, Wallaby, Horizon, Motorhomes and Campervans, Volkswagen Crafter, Volkswagen Transporter, Toyota Hiace, Fiat Ducato, Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter, Iveco, Renault, Banksia, Escape, Toyota Coaster, Mitsubishi Rosa, Paradise, Conquest, Freedom, dreamtime, Pioneer, Avalon, Vacationer, Freedom, Adventurer, Suncamper Sherwood
Call now on 07 5523 9984